Affinity payroll services are a top notch payroll service provider in Australia. You can easily outsource your entire payroll process to their team at www.affinitypayrollservices.com.au and they will handle and automate your entire payroll. The biggest benefit is that you need not hire in house resources for this process. In house resources would need training on the payroll software and there can be several human errors even after training, rather than that it is best to allow the developers and experts to handle the payroll software and manage the payroll process for you. In case of updates and additions also the team of affinity would be able to handle your system in the best manner.
Benefits to outsource payroll process:
Small and medium sized businesses outsource many of their processes in order to save costs associated with hiring of employees and saving on office space. If you too are looking to outsource your payroll process in Australia then the best company to choose is www.affinitypayrollservices.com.au. There are lots of benefits of outsourcing your process to them such as:
Benefit of latest technology: The team is acquainted with the latest technology and software system of payroll which helps organisations to remove human error thereby saving a lot. The clever technology that they use is apt in capturing details about the employee data, transactions and helps in automating workflow without human intervention. This leads to increased productivity and the departments have access to the system as required. It can be completely integrated with any third party systems to get business information across multiple systems.
Artificial intelligence system of this software provides useful insights about payroll to the payroll people thereby reducing the chances of potential errors. There is a self service dashboard for your employees to contact the team of affinity in case of any sort of queries. It also reduces the cost and wastage of paper.
Benefits to different departments:
- Executives: The system provides visibility to cost and compliance by providing periodic reporting and adhoc access as well as notifications about compliance breach to the executives.
- Finance department: This department has access to the costs associated with payroll including ongoing costs. They get visibility of data of actual costs against the budgeted costs. Live updates and reports are quite helpful and it provides synchronization of month end to pay period end.
- HR: All sort of HR transactions as well as documentations are managed in this software. There is a notification system for task completion. Analytics and reporting tools are a big benefit to the HR department.
- Line managers: They have dashboards and reports that provides notification and information to make the right decision and electronically process and authorize all sort of HR/Payroll transactions.
- Employees: Employees can conveniently enquire about policies, submit documentations and initiate requests, submit timesheets, apply for leave and manage their own financial transactions using this system.