The worldwide stock markets and exchanges are in a continual flux. People are changing their ways of investment by investing in physical assets such as gold or silver ornaments, gemstones and real estates. They are profitable when there is a market fluctuation. Since 2017, the colour diamonds across the globe has become very popular and the experts are suggesting that they are stable investments.
You must be wondering, is it the right time to jump ship, when it comes to investment in colour stones especially, pink diamonds. As far as growth is taken into consideration, pink diamonds have seen significant growth when put into contrast with the other colour diamonds.
Pink Diamond in the next-gen asset
It is important to note that the colour diamonds or pink diamonds are not true alternatives of the conventional diamond. Nevertheless, people are regarding pink diamonds and their counterparts as special jewellery. And this is making them exponentially popular in terms of market value. Over the years, numerous investors are pouring their money and making investments in these gemstones and they haven’t been disappointed so far.
The reason as to why pink diamond along with its counterparts are seen as good investments is because of their rarity and uniqueness. There is another factor that makes the pink diamond very much tangible. According to the connoisseurs of jewellery, one diamond out of ten thousand diamonds are have a natural colour. Moreover, this is the reason why pink diamonds do not flood the market like other assets. Pink diamond’s rarity makes the investors put their money and then can get a hefty return.
The experts claim that pink diamonds will eventually become finite over time and then they would simply become priceless.
Are pink diamonds true wearable investment?
You will find the reasons that make pink diamonds good investments below:
- Pink diamonds have a great value in the market due to its uniqueness, stability and also in market valuation.
- The gemstones are quite tactile and this tangible nature of pink diamond has made the gemstone an ultimate choice for investment.
- The experts are suggesting that stones such as pink diamonds are much more valuable that the antique furniture, real-estate, classic or vintage cars. Even, they are much more valuable than old paintings which signify literary and artistic significance.
- In addition to this, if you choose to invest in pink diamonds then you must know that you can easily store them anywhere.
- You can also use it to put it into any jewellery and wear it. Long story short, as you would be making your future secure and at the same time, you can also enjoy the investment.
What is the future of this investment?
By the looks of it, the western region of Australia is responsible for producing pink diamonds. However, the recent findings suggest that the largest mine of pink diamonds is all set shutting down sometime in the year 2020. The reason why the mining is shutting down soon is that pink diamond did reach an exhaustion level.
Nevertheless, the rarity of pink diamonds would allow the investments to be done discreetly. Soon, it would become a hard asset for several other investments across the world.