In recent times python programming has become a critical programming language worldwide. It’s used in almost everything from machine learning to building websites and software testing. It can be used by both the developers and non-developers simultaneously. It’s not like if you are not a developer, you can’t get access to
Python, which is one of the most popular programming languages currently in the world, has created everything from Netflix’s recommendation algorithm to the software that controls self-driving cars. Python is a general-purpose language, which means it’s designed to be used in a range of applications, including data science, software and web development, automation, and generally getting stuff done.
What is python?
Python is a computer programming language used to build websites and software, automate tasks, and conduct data analysis. Python is a general-purpose language that can be used for creating various programs and isn’t specialized for any specific problems. This versatility, and its beginner-friendliness, have made it one of the most-used programming languages today. An industry analyst survey has also found that it was the second-most famous programming language among developers.
Why is python used for?
Python is generally used for developing websites and software, task automation, data analysis, and data visualization. Because it is relatively easy to learn, Python has also been adopted by many non-programmers, such as accountants and scientists, for a variety of everyday tasks, like organizing finances.
What can you do with python?
Some things include:
- Data analysis and machine learning
- Web development
- Automation or scripting
- Software testing and prototyping
- Everyday tasks
Why is Python so popular?
Python is very much famous for several reasons. The reason is as follows:
- It generally contains a simple syntax that mimics natural language, making it easier to read and understand. This feature makes it relatively easier to build projects and faster to improve on them.
- It is very versatile; Python can be used for many different tasks, from web development to machine learning.
- Since it’s beginner friendly, which makes it famous for entry-level coders.
- It is open-source, which generally means it’s free to use and distribute, even for commercial purposes.
This course is designed to provide basic knowledge of Python. Python programming is intended for software engineers, system analysts, program managers, and user support personnel who wish to learn the Python programming language.