Shincheonji is a new form of Christianity to the world. They believe themselves to be God’s kingdom on earth. They want to form a new world and a new heaven. shincheonji beliefs on Chinese Characters. They are known as Zion or the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony.
Beliefs of Shincheonji
The followers of Shincheonji strongly criticize the existence of sects as the devil’s work. They strongly oppose the orders of a recognized autonomous branch of the Christian church. They not only make you experts in the Bible. But they conduct exams. So that followers strictly understand and learn the words of the Bible.
Scroll down. And learn a few beliefs about them.
- They strongly desire to spend their life in faith. They believe themselves as the modern successor of the ancient tribes of Israel. They strictly follow the teaching and practices based on the Bible. The leaders of shincheonji beliefs will speak about their examples of how faith worked on them. He answers questions relating to life.
- Followers are strictly asked not to date people for cheating or to have only sex. They oppose casual dating, in case they ask to focus on a serious relationship. Here, the sitting arrangement for men and women forms in different sections.
- They follow four content of scripture. These are History, Moral instruction, Prophecy, and physical fulfillment.
- Shincheonji leaders never reveal their identity. Once they are out, reaching them is impossible. Leaders believe that we gather here to dedicate our time to study the Bible. Followers come from different backgrounds. Leaders don’t want to promote themselves. They want to unite people with harmony and make them learn about God and his words.
- Have you ever heard of a church where thousands of people shout Amen together? I assume it as no. No one has heard it before. But Shincheonji uses Amen as a way to talk to God. What does Amen mean? Amen means “truly” or “so be it” is a way to contact the spirits of God. We believe in God. He will surely respond to us. And in return to seeking blessings, we say Amen together.
Shincheonji has a calendar. It counts a different year. They think that soon there will be the end of crime. Uproot corruption from the ground level. And then a new era of the world will start that will focus only on humanity.