The path towards parenthood is not very easy. There can be plenty of problems that parents face before and after their fertility period. To ensure that their fertility journey is safe and exciting, it is imperative to get the best fertility consultants possible. Professional fertility consultants would be able to guide parents throughout the process and eliminate any risks. With fertility screening singapore procedure, most fertility problems have been reduced. Parents find fertility screenings to be pretty useful and beneficial.
When do couples consider fertility screenings?
Low fertility is very common these days. With the increase in the rates of low fertility in Singapore, people are considering going for more fertility tests. Fertility screening is just another regular fertility test to determine the main problem behind infertility. Fertility screenings are considered to be normal fertility tests. Couples consider fertility screening because of their infertility problem. To help these couples get pregnant, fertility screenings are important. People go for this fertility test when:
- Parents do not get pregnant even after constantly trying for more than a year.
- There are any serious health issues in the uterus, fallopian tube, or ovaries.
- Fertility doctors suggest couples consider fertility screening after their 30s if they are planning to extend their family.
Who can undergo fertility screenings?
Fertility screenings are rationale. This fertility test is also healthy amd simple. There are proper diagnoses for infertility problems and fertility screening singapore is one of them. Fertility screening is such a fertility test that is not done only on women but also on men. This is to determine who is incapable between the two. Parents who are planning a child need to go for this test as soon as possible. However, there are very specific things to consider in this case.
- Women who are 35 years old or more.
- Women or men who have some known abnormalities in their respective reproductive systems.
- Women with irregular, painful, or abnormal menstruation cycles.
- Men or women who have a history of pelvic, abdominal, or genital surgeries.
- Women and men who have a history of serious infectious diseases that have severely affected their respective reproductive parts.
- Cancer survivors
- Couples who have problems achieving penetrative intercourse.
During a fertility screening, couples undergo a thorough assessment. The fertility doctor would determine your sexual and physical health history and suggest treatments to get pregnant. The best fertility doctors ask a series of questions to both men and women to understand who is the main source for their infertility problem. Once that has been established, diagnosis starts.