Not all students are interested to learn one particular subject. Most of the students go to school for the sake of finishing a bachelor’s degree course. These students are those who simply spend an effort to go to school so that they can get the diploma after graduation to get a good job. However, the idea is good since it is a requirement when applying for a job. But, did you ever realize that going to school will not be enough? Learning must be continuous and it would not be ending up after graduation. There are still a lot of things that you can learn and improve. Essay writing is one of the most difficult lessons that students claimed. For them, it is difficult and boring. But, for a student who is interested to learn more and express through her/his own opinion, he/she would love essay writing. Learning how to write an essay can be hard, but you can easily deal with it once you enroll in an online essay writing class.
Learn from the experts and improve
The best IELTS essay planning strategy has been taught and discussed by the British Council. The importance of planning before you start to answer the ielts writing question. All types of writing tasks, both Task 1 and Task 2, either in the general or academic, a student must be aware of the following:
- Appropriate style
- Appropriate tone
- Effective planning
- Effective preparation
- Correct structure and format
The best writing procedure
The ielts british council teaches the best writing procedure that you can follow to be ready and prepared.
- Preparation. Before you start answering the question, you must be prepared. The tips for the preparation:
- Read the task question carefully. Make sure that you know what exactly you will write. Think about what style you are going to use, either formal or informal.
- Brainstorming. You must take note of your ideas. In this aspect, come to think of at a maximum number of ideas related to the task.
- Essay planning. In this aspect, choose which ideas you are going to use. You must decide which one is more important. In this way, the essay that you are going to create has a good structure and not merely a fragmented catalog of ideas.
Reminders for the IELTS writing test
It is a simple reminder to not glance at anyone in the room. it might appear that you sneaking their answers and making notes. Of course, you don’t want to get misjudged by cheating. Focus on your goal t get the best score for the IELTS using planning strategy. Always be reminded that it is a test and not a race. You must not be in a rush for you to think properly.