Hookah, also known as shisha, is a single or multi-stemmed instrument for vaporizing and smoking flavored tobacco. It consists of a hose which is the water base or vase used to pass through the smoke, plus its body stem is what keeps the whole thing together. This article speaks about the fascinating facts you need to know about hookah before buying at https://www.hookahutt.com/wholesale/.
How to smoke hookah?
- Before anything else, check whether the hookah is all clean and tidy.
- Fill the bottle of the hookah with half full of cold water – 250 mL or 8.5 oz would be fine.
- Screw on the hookah’s stem and attach the hose.
- Use the hookah tongs to pull pieces of tobacco into the hookah’s bowl – the layers depend on your hookah, coal, and tobacco.
- Poke about 30-50 holes in the foil as this will help you ensure good airflow.
- Place the tobacco bowl on the bottle and ignite the coal, be mindful that quick light coals need less time to ignite while natural coals need more.
- Place the windscreen on the hookah’s lid and enjoy the session.
- Move the coal of the hookah after every five minutes of smoking.
The hookah works quite simple, the tobacco in the bowl is being heated with the help of the coal. As the tobacco is being heated by the coal, separated with the presence of foil or with a think metal sheet – the smoke is being created. Upon inhaling, the smoke is being pulled through the water bottle or vase cooling it before inhaled into the lungs.
Reasons why hookah is better than cigarettes
There are many views about whether the hookah is much worse or better than a cigarette and it has been going on for at least since the hookahs have existed. To sum up the debate, here are the reasons why it is better than cigarettes.
- Hookahs have a wide variety of flavors to choose from aside from only one!
- The hookah tastes way better than cigarettes.
- You are being allowed to use hookah both indoors and outdoors.
- Hookahs last longer than cigarettes.
- Doing hookah is a ritual and a habit in one.
Using hookah may get you feeling buzzed, but not high. It was always recommended to include your hookah sessions with a drink to stay hydrated. There is nothing to worry about hookah making you feel dizzy and even a bit sick because that is only your body telling you that it cannot handle so much of it at once. It is better off to drink water and have a slight snack before starting with your hookah sessions. If you happen to know anyone who is a fan of hookah, then giving them a gift from https://www.hookahutt.com/products/gift-sets/ might be the best thing to do! With a variety of options you have at the market, you will have a hookah that’s meant for you.