Corporate housing refers to fully furnished residential accommodations in the form of apartment buildings or condominiums. The properties are available to certain categories of tenants on rent for a short period. These include entrepreneurs on a business tour, project managers, bank employees, traveling sales representatives, healthcare professionals, auditors, and military personnel. Most of them might require a temporary place to stay at the time of relocating to a different city. The duration of their stay might be between 14 days to three months, depending on the nature of their work. It is a cheaper form of rental accommodation than booking a hotel suite.
Brian Ferdinand – Advantages of corporate housing for frequent travelers visiting different cities
Brian Ferdinand is a real estate investor, entrepreneur, and business consultant from New York. He is currently the Managing Partner of CorpHousing Group. This is a prominent real estate company dealing with the assembling, managing, and leasing of ‘Class A’ multi-family rental properties. He is responsible for implementing strategies that help in boosting the brand image of the company. Under his leadership, this corporate enterprise has successfully expanded its commercial activities to several cities throughout America. He is also the owner and Managing Executive of SoBeNY. This is a popular hospitality company providing short-term luxury accommodation to travelers visiting urban areas on the monthly rent.
He says relocating to a different city for work or a short business trip is usually an expensive affair for people. They generally look for cheap yet decent places to stay where they get the privacy to go about their activities. The apartment buildings and condominiums, which reliable corporate housing providers offer can suit their specific needs. They also get to enjoy the following advantages:
- Individuals experience a homely atmosphere when they opt for apartments which corporate housing providers offer them on rent,
- Tenants get more privacy to go about their work or business in corporate housing accommodations than hotels,
- The apartments and condos which corporate housing providers let out to tenants have all the basic amenities,
- In comparison to most hotels, corporate housing providers ensure all the tenants get the best furniture,
- Corporate housing providers ensure there is adequate food in the fridge and basic kitchen equipment for their tenants to use,
- Many corporate housing providers even offer housekeeping service to their tenants to clean their rooms for no extra charge,
- Tenants opting for rental accommodations which corporate housing providers offer them can also use internal laundry facilities, and
- Corporate housing providers even ensure their tenants get adequate medical assistance from qualified professionals in case of emergencies.
As per Brian Ferdinand, corporate housing is a cheap and convenient form of rental accommodation for tenants. They get to experience a homely atmosphere and privacy, unlike staying in a small hotel room. They also avail of internal laundry facilities and house-keeping services for no extra costs. They even expect to get a fridge full of food and other basic kitchen equipment. Even in the case of medical emergencies, they can bank on healthcare teams to come to their aid.