The various binary options brokers sometimes differ quite significantly in terms of their services and conditions, so that it always makes sense to carry out a binary optionsbroker comparison.Thereare some characteristics www.playmarketstore.com/iqoption that can distinguish a very good broker.
- One selection feature is the minimum deposit . It is particularly important for beginners that only a small amount of capital has to be paid in at first. Therefore, a very good broker is characterized by a low minimum deposit, which can be as little, for example, as with IQ Option.
- Another positive feature is the lowest possible minimum trading amount . Because anyone who trades binary options for the first time naturally does not want to invest a lot of money directly, but rather approaches the matter cautiously. The best brokers enable trading from just a few money per trade.
- Professional traders often want to be able to trade from anywhere. Therefore, they want a broker that offers so-called mobile trading on the smartphone. Especially in this point there are still clear differences between the brokers.
- The use of a demo account also distinguishes a very good binary options broker. Unfortunately, many brokers do not yet have such a demo account . For beginners, however, this account is important because trading in binary options can be tried out so risk-free.
- Regulation: Binary options are financial products recognized in the many countries and most brokers are regulated in some centres by the local financial regulator. Under no circumstances should you trade with providers without countries regulation in order to protect yourself from fraud and rip-offs.
- A high bonus is tempting and can be worthwhile, but it is not necessarily one of the characteristics that make a binary options broker stand out in comparison.
If you bet on falling prices, you buy a put option. If the “predicted” assessment of the price development is correct, the trader receives a previously defined return, which, depending on the broker, is often between 70 and 91 percent for simple options. However, if the price develops in the opposite direction, the invested money is lost apart from a possible loss protection depending on the broker, usually 0 to 20 percent. In addition to the simple call and put options, according to the comparison, binary options brokers also offer other types of trading that enable profits of up to 500 percent. Many brokers offer one-touch trading, which is popular with traders, on their trading platforms.