Filing taxes includes a lot of hassle and trouble especially when the return is very complex. This is the time it becomes very much important to hire a professional as they can help in saving time, stress as well as money. Professional accountants can carry out several tasks. From giving strategic advice regarding how to save money or boost revenue to preparing taxes, they can help with every minute details of finance and accounting. A rightly chosen accountant can computerize administrative tasks so that the business owner can focus more on the core business. Thus, by hiring an accountant one can run the business more efficiently and confidently.
Barry Bulakites, being a well-known accountant in the United States says that there are several reasons for hiring an accountant at various stages of your company’s growth. Starting from a business plan to company structure, loan application to audit, an accountant can make life hassle free for the business owner at each step. Mentioned below are some of the job responsibilities of an accountant:
- Offers financial information to management by analyzing and researching accounting data; preparing reports.
- Keeps a track of the various financial transactions
- Reviews current financial status by gathering information; prepares profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and other reports.
- Settles financial discrepancies by analyzing and collecting account information.
- Maintains customer confidence and safeguards operations by keeping financial information secret.
- Analyzes fiscal matters and prepares, submits and manages tax statements and returns for businesses and clients
- Offers tax planning advice to assist individuals and businesses save money in taxes
- Coordinates with tax auditors to respond to a range of notices and offer third party assistance.
- Evaluates all expenses and performs research on a range of tax problems and maintains knowledge on all pricing policies.
- Evaluates all tax returns and maintains compliance to state and federal tax returns regulations.
- Prepares and completes all files correctly within necessary deadline and teams up with tax personnel on a number of associate problems and prepares special projects.
- Coordinates with internal and external auditors to accomplish tax objectives and evaluates all reconciliation processes for various organizations and provides assistance to all accounting procedure.
Apart from all these, accountants can also advise when extra cash should be used to pay back loans, and when it should be reinvested in the business. Thus, the accountants can actually help with many things apart from taxes.
As of now, Barry Bulakites is serving as a Chief Marketing and Sales Officer and manages all sales and marketing related concerns at Table Bay Financial Network, Inc. He has several years of experience in DIY, Accounting Today, Programs, taxpayers, and he based in United States. He has used his skill to found America’s IRA ExpertsTM which serves more than seventy five hundred accountants. Barry has completed a B.S. in Marketing from Western New England College and a two-year program from the London School of Business management.