Permanent residency in Australia is awarded to holders of specified visas. Permanent visas are available through many immigration programs in Australia, including different streams. The Australia Permanent Resident Visa is a permanent visa that allows you to remain in Australia. However, if you live outside of Australia while having an Australia PR Visa, you must apply for a new visa. An australia pr renewal is necessary when your permanent resident visa is set to expire or has been terminated. Scroll down to know about the renewal of permanent residence.
Australia PR Renewal – Apply For An Australian Permanent Visa
- Visa Type: Before you apply for an Australian permanent visa, you must first choose the type of visa that would allow you to stay in Australia permanently. If you are applying on paper, you can choose the type of visa in your ImmiAccount or the specific form that matches your visa application.
- Requirements: You’ll have to meet different standards depending on your visa application. Each permanent visa application, however, must meet both the character and health requirements.
- Documents: Gather all of the necessary documents to submit with your visa application. These will be listed on all visa application forms, but make sure you adhere to the Immigration Office’s paperwork criteria.
- Apply: Finally, you can apply for the visa you desire. You have the option of submitting a paper application or an online application. But, online applications are processed faster.
Australia PR Renewal – Permanent Renewal Residence In Australia
Permanent residency programs include a travel facility that permits you to leave and return to Australia for five years. To maintain the same benefits, you must do an australia pr renewal before it expires.
- Resident Return Visa: When your permanent residency visa in Australia has expired or is about to expire, you can travel abroad using a resident return visa. There are two types of resident return visas: Resident return visas (Subclass 155) and Resident return visas (Subclass 156)(Subclass 157).
- Renewal Requirements: To be eligible to apply for Australian Permanent Residency Renewal, you must meet some criteria. You must be a permanent resident of Australia, meet health and character requirements, and more.
- Time: The processing can take a long time if the candidate is unable to meet the residence requirements. Permanent residency renewal in Australia might take anywhere from 9 to 12 months.
You can enjoy all of the benefits of a permanent residency visa after obtaining an Australian permanent residency renewal.