The outdoor living trend in 2021 has been updated, and it is all about making your porch, verandah, and garden area a part of your daily life. With the advent of the coronavirus, people worldwide are locked in their homes, and having an outdoor space of their own is a relief. Intelligent technologies and outdoor furniture can help homeowners have an outdoor space with the convenience and comfort of the indoors. The essential requirement to have a great outdoor space is that there should be ample shade. You can do different things there- barbeque grilling, or have a relaxing time with your family.
If you have an outdoor space, you can do the following things to live up to outdoor living trends 2021:-
- Outdoor kitchen- Gone are the days when cooking was an indoor activity. In 2021, cooking has been transferred outdoors, making outdoor kitchens trendy among the homeowners. There are different types of outdoor kitchen designs that you can opt for.
- Satellite kitchen- Here, you would have additional cooking tools like barbeque grill or pizza ovens. It will be like an extension of the indoor kitchen.
- Independent kitchen- These outdoor kitchens include a full setup like the sink, storage, etc. You can do most of the cooking, if not all, here.
- Outdoor spaces- To enjoy the outdoor life without going out can be attained by having some outdoor spaces like a fire pit. If you live in an apartment and do not have access to ground-floor outdoor living, then having beautiful glass verandas can help. You can put some chairs, a small coffee table, or you can go for a small swing and enjoy some outdoor time there. Decorate the spaces with your favorite plants to improve the aesthetics of the area.
- Privacy- With the increasing outdoor activities, space must provide you with adequate privacy. You can have a small shaded area for doing some yoga or spending some time playing with your kids. You can also add some plants for added privacy; it would add great aesthetics to your outdoor space too. If you wish to install some creativity, go for an accent wall, creating an illusion of an outdoor room.
- Outdoor showers- This outdoor element has gained a lot of popularity of late. You can add a shower outdoor and secure it with ply planks on all the sides. If you have a swimming pool at home, or if you like showering amidst nature, you will have this little place by your home.
There are many other living trends that you can swear by this year. Make additions that you and your family would love; after all, it would be your perfect bonding place.