Getting a divorce isn’t an easy thing. You have to go through a lot of procedures for this. There is a lot of deep and basic information that every person should know. If you’re one of them who wants a divorce in Houston Texas. Then it’s really a great thing. You can easily contact us for detailed information. We will serve you our best. As there are a lot of people who want to get a divorce in Houston Texas. But don’t know where to start then we are here to help you. Provide you proper guidance as well as suggestion.
- The first payment method used by the lawyers is that they charge according to hours.
- Some people also like to pay a lawyer according to the per day charges.
- Some lawyers charged their clients on the basis of the agreement. They take all the amount before the agreement or some lawyers also like to take the amount at the end of the agreement.
- Agreed lawyers:
There are some cases in which the couples have decided everything related to the children and property. So lawyers charge less from them. In this case, the couples decided what each of them get in what amount. So here the work of the lawyers gets less. The agreements between electronics and household appliances, vehicle, businesses, real estate, collective material.
- No children, no property
In this case, both the couples don’t have any child or property from the marriage. Then charge then with $500 to $750 for your case. The country is also charging filing fees from couples.
- Agreed divorce with children, no property, no child support order in place.
If you’re married and want to get a divorce from your partner. And also have children. Then your partner has to take care of them and providing child support charges to you. The cost of this case lies between $1500-$2500. There are some documents that you should have to maintain while divorcing like tax returns, paycheck stubs, and many more.
- Agreed divorce, no child support order, with property
In this case, both parties already decide the matter of child support. And now lawyer had to just settle the matter of property then he charges $2500. The filing fees are charged by the country. When the party decides the property then there are certain documents that are completed by both parties. These areas follow:
- Documents to transfer automobile titles
- Documents to transfer real estate, including special warranty deeds
- Documents to transfer financial accounts, including retirement accounts, and
- Other documents necessary to complete the transfer of property agreed to by the parties.
- Divorces without agreements/contested cases