The animation is nowadays a very demanding and useful skill that every sector needs inevitably one way or another. From designing a company or brand logo, designing brochures, booklets, making advertisement designs, Web development, web designs, and for many other purposes. For the graphic designers, designing shapes and logos sometimes becomes problematic because of screen size, pixelation, aspect ratios, resolutions, etc. Scalable Vector Graphics, however, solves these kinds of problems. Thus, SVG animation is serving most of the graphics designers all over the world.
Benefits of using SVG
In the world of designs, Scalable Vector graphics are used for logos, icons, holograms, fonts, graphic designs.
- Scale: The SVG is not dependent on pixels, screen size, raster format. So, regardless of the website browser, screen size, in the case of other pixel based formats, SVG serves clear accurate results.
- Text format: SVG contains texts that greater the accessibility of SVG made designs to the website. Separately, the text is listed by the top web search engines also. Individuals, thus, find the SVG by searching too.
- Load time: SVG serves the best quality. SVG contents load very fast. The less loading time and no requirement for the http request results the SVG contained website load faster, thus the site rank progresses in the search engine ranking.
- Size of the files: Scalable Vector Graphic files are of small sizes, that is depended on the colors, gradients, layer, and layer masks, effects, etc. The other raster based format files contain a greater size that depends on pixels. This makes the raster files heavier than SVG files.
- Easier editing: As the SVG does not depend on the size, one can easily edit in raster format, vector format. Easily SVG shapes or icons can be converted into a raster file. This is a part of the web animation. Other web technologies and web platform programming languages, coding, Scalable Vector Graphics can be accomplished. Thus, apart from only image formats, the SVG can also be included and executed in several documentation technologies.
- Document Object Model: The SVG has its separate own document object model that helps the SVG files to be treated as an unaffected file on any outside browser. The designer can make the SVG animation on an animation and graphic platform then easily place it on web browsers that play a crucial role for the properties of viewBox.
The interactive nature, easy navigability have made the SVG very much useful in the advanced level too. Thus, designers worldwide rely on the SVG blindly.