There are various diseases in the world which cause physical harm but they are curable since they are visible on the surface. But have you ever wondered about those diseases which act as insect and eat you slowly? Do you know that you may be victim to a worm which s creeping in your brain and killing your personality?
Chances are that you are unaware with the insect which is lurking in your mind and engulfing your personality. This makes it necessary for you to be aware about narcissistic abuse syndrome.
What is narcissist abuse syndrome?
There are people who want to control you and lay language ploys for that. Their words are such that you will be forced to forget yourself and will act to satisfy them do what they like irrespective of their will. This leads to depletion of your personality andyou think whatever the person is doing is correct and your sole purpose on the earth is to satisfy him. This is generally seen in husband- wife relationship where wife is the general victim.
You become a captive of the words of the narcissist and the agonies you go through are narcissistic abuse syndrome.The abuse includes control of other person’s will, desires, thoughts, and other mental faculties for the narcissist’s benefit. The sufferers are made to think the following things-
- Feel worthless
- Project the narcissist as their ideal
- Fell lost and see narcissist as their only helper
- Mistrust their loved ones, family, friends and supporters
- Never credit themselves for their hard work
- Doubt their mental faculties
- Ignore their needs and requirements
- Are servants of the narcissist and act as per his will
- Never value their contributions
- Panic on their drawbacks, facults and failures
- Defend the actions of narcissist
- Ready to do anything for gaining narcissist’s favor
- Ready to sacrifice anything for the happiness of the narcissist
The sad part about narcissist abuse syndromeis that the victims remain unaware and may suffer this throughout life. This may also lead to the victim committing suicide due to her failure in satisfying the narcissist. This is one of those diseases which creep up slowly, kill you slowly and in the end you are devastated. The victim after surrendering everything his mental faculties is left hapless and may never recover if not treated at time.
Here are some symptoms of narcissist abuse syndrome-
- The victim can’t figure out what’s wrong with her.
- Is ready to lay down everything for someone.
- Always blames herself for every mistake whether it’s her fault or not.
- Stands all the atrocities committed by the narcissist without a single word of complaint.
- Ignores his involvement with other women.
The syndrome can be treated with the help of medical help, so don’t let it escalate and get help at the right time.