Losing someone you love can be very tormenting. But doing something for them in a good way is another way of saying goodbye in a better way and doing something creative for them, out of the ordinary. It is a unique personalised touch of a loved one and how they will be remembered as.
There are various ideas for Creative Funerals:
- Seed Cards – It’s a unique way for people to remember if the person was a gardener. The card can be personalised by giving away seeds in the cards to the guests. To grow the plant as a tribute. The famous symbol of remembrance is the small blue flowers that are easy to grow and take care of.
- Reuse funeral flowers – During funeral you get to see more flowers than you expect. It’s a waste to throw them away. One can make jewellery out of the flowers. By using translucent polymer clay. It’s imprinted and then baked. It can be given to family and friends as a remembrance.
- Books – If the person loved to read then giving out the books is the best choice option.
- Choosing a personal casket – These days coffin makers are getting creative in the making of caskets and coffins. There is a wide range of topics like a butterfly, a sport, books, food etc to choose from. A plain coffin can be chosen and later ask the family and friends to decorate it with the drawings or messages as to how they remember the person, as!
- A glass keepsake – It is an unusual and a beautiful tribute. Glass spheres are popular with bright shimmering colours and designs.
- Personalise the order of service – Order of service booklets are handed out at the funerals. Usually, it has a photograph on the front cover. The front cover can be a collage of photographs of the person who passed away.
- Organising a firework display – Some people choose funerals to “Celebrate the life” through music, dance or fireworks.
- Create a memory board – It creates a memory board and encourages the mourners to put up photographs of the deceased and talk about them of how they remember the one you lost. It can be messages, memories or write down about them.
- Don’t be afraid of the colour – It’s becoming more and more common for people to experiment with colours, either with the dress code or casket or the flowers.
Nowadays as the times are changing and so are the people and their way of organising funerals. With a specialised team for creating Creative Funerals is a new way to remember the loved one in a better way, not only by the family but also by the friends. This specialised team contacts the concerned family and understands the one they lost. They want to personalise so that the funeral becomes a remembrance to the closed ones. The details about the member, May it be big or small helps these people to make the funeral unique and worth remembering. One can also look up on the website to contact them.
Creative funeral ideas are just what are needed to make the person worth remembering for.